Saturday, September 18, 2010

  • A six year old pit bull mix with cancer.

  • This is the first time this has ever happened but there was one euthanasia last Wednesday and *I can't remember what the circumstances were*. It's driving me mad as the entire purpose of this blog was to remember every animal. I know it was a dog. I know it was either old or sick but the week became such a blur that I just can't place it. I'm sorry, anonymous dog.
  • 3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your blog has been sitting in my bookmark folder for months, untouched, ever since you took your last sabbatical. For some reason I felt compelled to check it today, just once, before deleting the link for good. And there you were.

    And I am glad you're here.

    9/19/2010  
    Blogger Sean Tubbs said...

    I echo anonymous. When you started reposting this, I started re-reading and appreciate that you're doing so.

    9/20/2010  
    Anonymous selfreliantguy said...

    another sad news.

    9/24/2010  

    Post a Comment

    << Home