Saturday, September 18, 2010

  • A six year old pit bull mix with cancer.

  • This is the first time this has ever happened but there was one euthanasia last Wednesday and *I can't remember what the circumstances were*. It's driving me mad as the entire purpose of this blog was to remember every animal. I know it was a dog. I know it was either old or sick but the week became such a blur that I just can't place it. I'm sorry, anonymous dog.

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your blog has been sitting in my bookmark folder for months, untouched, ever since you took your last sabbatical. For some reason I felt compelled to check it today, just once, before deleting the link for good. And there you were.

    And I am glad you're here.

    Blogger Sean Tubbs said...

    I echo anonymous. When you started reposting this, I started re-reading and appreciate that you're doing so.

    Anonymous selfreliantguy said...

    another sad news.


    Post a Comment

    << Home