Friday, September 03, 2010

  • a five year old english bulldog that had attacked the owner's baby twice.
  • 3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am a CVT and also help ease the passage of life humanely and with respect and kindness to those whom are injured, ill, and diseased. I find comfort & solace in your postings, because I realize I am not the only one whom feels profound loss with each death, although I am professional enough to (usually) keep the appearance of distance & respect.

    9/05/2010  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your blog makes me feel more connected to the world. Even though this must be painful, I feel that it is incredibly important.

    Thank you for your effort, your humanity, and your candor.

    9/14/2010  
    Blogger Happy Camper said...

    Thank you for giving the dog a peace the poor aniaml could not find in this world.

    9/18/2010  

    Post a Comment

    << Home