Tuesday, December 04, 2007

  • An 8 year old Australian Shepherd with septic arthritis. I fed her a can of rich fatty cat food before she went. She went peacefully.
  • 2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    how wonderful that you keep this blog. when my vet put my sheltie mix to sleep last year, it was the gravity and kindness with which he did it that made the pain bearable for me, and i remember thinking that, although the circumstances were terrible, i was glad they'd allowed me to meet someone who cared so much about the people and animals he encountered.

    this blog makes me happy to know that there's another person out there who treats animals with the same care and respect mine was given. i'm sorry that the experience is ever painful for you, too.

    12/10/2007  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You are a good person doing a job that many cannot. Thank you for taking care of Gods creatures.

    12/23/2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home