Monday, August 01, 2005

  • Barn owl with a broken femur. It held the mask in place with its good foot as I anesthetized it.
  • 5 Comments:

    Blogger Key said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    10/22/2005  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What a wonderful, if very sad, blog. I came here through a link from B3TA.com and expected to find something quite strange or funny (for that is what usually gets linked) but instead I find perhaps one of the kindest people on earth. Well done for doing a job that I certainly couldn't do. As a 27 year old man, I don't like to admit that I cry but I certainly am doing now.

    One thing - it makes me so mad reading about people not wanting to pay for animal treatment. Is there any way of donating money to your place of work for instances such as thse?

    2/01/2008  
    Blogger Jason Das said...

    That picture is just amazing.

    2/02/2008  
    Blogger RaeJane said...

    that picture is heartbreaking.

    If only more people could see what happens to these animals..maybe more people would have respect for them.

    2/06/2008  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I don't know what it was about this entry, but tears just started to form in my eyes when I read this entry and looked at the picture.

    I'm not one to cry very easily, being an 18 year-old guy, but... I dunno. I don't have words colorful enough to describe it. It feels good for the soul to feel these emotions, I guess.

    You're a good person, with a wonderful blog.

    2/11/2008  

    Post a Comment

    << Home